The GDP Group has an exciting opportunity for a Level II qualified, energetic and reliable Rope Access Technician to join our Façade Care division in Melbourne. GDP Façade Care offers a diverse range of facilities management solutions including construction, façade maintenance, window cleaning, height safety installations, remedial services and the maintenance, servicing and supply of building maintenance units (BMU’s). In this role you will be working with our experienced and professional rope access team performing services in premium assets throughout the CBD and beyond. Our rope access team perform facade cleaning, restorations, facade audits and remedial works.
Our Façade Care division is the largest in Melbourne and we are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Rope Access professional to further enhance our dynamic team.
We provide a comprehensive training structure that
To be successful in this role you will;
• Hold current IRATA/ARAA Lvl II Ticket
• Have the ability to develop and implement Safe Work Procedure
• Confident in a diverse range of rigging and access systems
• Leadership and Job Planning Experience
• Be conscientious and enthusiastic
• Strong attention to detail
• Have strong communication skills
• Comprehend, contribute too and execute OHS requirements
• Be willing to work weekends
All requisite equipment will be provided to the successful applicant.
The successful applicant will be supported by a management structure and company culture that is committed to continual improvement and staff development.
To apply please submit your resume to: